Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Force Awakens

At long last, things are moving in a better direction.

It's under 100!

Actually, I can't announce my plans yet, but I had a meeting today that brought me overwhelming peace and excitement.

Having a Skinny Piggy from Nastee Dogs helped immeasurably as well.

And a lecture on Amelia Earhart at Embry-Riddle with Lad was very reassuring.

Interestingly, my past self popped up to encourage me today.  Which is truly wild since I go back in time a lot-this is the first time my past visited the present.


Bawahahahaha!

Sorry!  Couldn't resist.

And then there was this:

I made it my Facebook cover photo:)

It was a Star Wars kinda night:

TK421 steampunked:)

Truth.

Even our conversations revolved around the Force.


Eventually the topic strayed...



Love my man-child.

Little Date.

Tomorrow:  no scissors (which maybe hard) and flame-tipped hair.

I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment