Saturday, October 3, 2015

Conquests

We are gearing up for some changes, and that tends to put people on edge.

Unless you're me, and you see it as an excuse to wear Minnie Mouse sequined ears.

I love change, and tend to excel at doing it quickly.  Of course, that was before I had a broken hand for twenty-two weeks.

Look!  I'm wearing a ring and two bracelets!  Approved to five pounds!!

I've been tasked with NOT doing as much as I'd like, and that's been difficult at times.

Especially when you can't find a paint stir.

Or proper grouting tools.

Let's just say plans I thought were good weren't (*cough*hussey*) and things I needed quickly came from surprising sources (Ian is my hero.). Regardless, in the end everything will get done, and I'll be happy.

Maybe.

Unless I'm forced to eat this awful stuff.

This week has been actually really good.  Stuff is getting done, and I got to see grandkitten Thor.

He's getting big!!

I had two crazy late nights-

One rather stressful...

And one absolutely stress-busting.  This is grandkitten Thor's other grandma!!

It was a good week at work, too.

Really, this WAS a great week, despite the stresses.

I met a former fighter pilot who did Mach 2 and wrote bar notes like this...

And I had this awesome sign...

So by Saturday I felt like this:


Feeling as wide-eyed as Luke Skywalker as he headed towards his future.


At the end of the day...

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment