Thursday, October 8, 2015

No Regrets

It's a crazy life right now.

I ate beef stew and liked it.

I hate beef stew. Or so I thought.

Crazy.

Work is fine, although I wish I had more to do (am I the only person to wish this?)

Hopefully my new phone camera will capture these images better.

It's been awhile since I hiked, but I have hopes that will change a lot shortly.

Itching to use these poles.  The hand is definitely on the mend.

This quest was begun to find fitness; instead I found injury.  As my body finally heals I think only of hiking and getting back to the canyon; that's ok.

So not fair.

This guy controls jets.  Far more fun, if you ask me.

I discover NaNoWriMo yesterday, and intend to write a novel next month.
Because if I don't write it, I'll always regret it.

Regrets-the fear of them is driving me as of late, and that doesn't seem right.  I am hoping as I go back to what I know, more and more things will start turning around for the better.

And as you can see, I felt right at home at an AU event.

Right this minute, I've got plans to pursue.  As I walk out the door, my sole hope is that someone pursues me.


No comments:

Post a Comment