Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Upside Down

I did hike last week.  Butte Creek, after another thwarted attempt at Thumb Butte.  Why they don't let you hike it in the dark is beyond me.

It wasn't that dark!!

It's not been a good week.  A lot of time cooling my jets, looking to my catapult officer for directions and finally-clearance.

One of my last blurred iPhone 5s selfies...

Takeoff was smooth, but immediately I experienced unexpected turbulence.

Apparently I wasn't flying the plane?

Plain and simple, things have not gone as I've hoped.

Hopefully MSU will know the feeling Saturday, and OSU next month...

You see, life is just completely upside down, and I've no idea how to right it again...or if I should right it at all.

Does art heal the heart?  I can only hope.

So I'm searching.  I've thrown three irons in the fire, hoping against hope one of them is the right fit.

As you can see, I'm full blown stressed.  Yes, that's buttermilk.

Tonight, fitness of my body is furthest from my mind.  I'm homesick, and I just want to go home.  

Instead...

I'll make this work.



No comments:

Post a Comment