Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Why...?!

Because I want to be deliciously sore.

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?

I only did a three/four and a half song workout.  Why am I sooooo sore?

The pseudo push-ups had nothing pseudo about them!  My pecs are screaming!

That's inside.

My day started sometime in the wee hours, half awoken by icy cold pillows.  By the time the alarm went off, I was shivering.  It was 48° in my bedroom.

And this meme was not well received at 6:22am when it woke someone up.

Each morning I trek the frozen Arizona landscape (yes, frozen and Arizona can be used in the same sentence) for an hour and twenty minutes, hauling the kids to school.

My hauling vehicle I trek with.  We may get snow but it's not like we dog sled to school.  

Thank God.

That accomplished, I did an hour at work before heading to the snow tipped red rocks of Sedona for an ADA compliance workshop.

In a cozy warm theater...

...after which I did a little sight seeing.

Airport Vista

Near Bell Rock

Neither time I hiked, just anxious to get home.

So I could roast potatoes and eat them with chili, cheese and sour cream.

I went to bed super sore, and super stressed.

You'll note neither my youngest or her canine companion are stressed.

Another cold sore tonight, the third in three months.  A hit to my vanity and another contender for most annoying stress consequence.

I thought exercise would have helped.

Perhaps pasta will??

Let's see if it heals quicker with regular workouts...!



No comments:

Post a Comment