Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Voyage Home

That was THEE BEST Star Trek movie, btw.

Humor, time travel & saving whales.  What could be better?

In Michigan, I did a little time traveling of my own.
Alma mater, wise and glorious, shrine of light and home of truth.

The tastes of the past.
Plums.  My beloved Skow's Berry Farm plums.

Roads that used to often be taken.

And flowers we still collect and give.
Rob's Humpty Do violet, my gift to Tiff two years ago.

You can go home again, and it was nice to spend time among loved ones and friends.

But first, let me take a selfie.

No exercise other than leisurely strolls.

No demands on my time.

I'm exhausted by it all.

Bowie is happy to be exhausted with me.

Cast is off Tuesday; meeting with our realtor this week.  Changes for the better.

Now if only I didn't have to start exercising again...

...double chin.  Guess I don't have a choice.

Oh, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment