Sunday, July 17, 2016

Blog while I'm Happy

I love my bike.

Like really, really love my bike.

 Like love it soooooo much I'm willing to post a hideous picture of me because I love it so much.

It's been two years since I rode my beloved Trek bike.  Last year my right hand was broken for 27 weeks (Eric-can you believe that?  I must have driven you nuts!  Thank you for your patience!) and my only ride was on Mackinac (where I first suspected my casted hand was broken.). Tonight I joined a bike-fanatic friend on the flat Peavine Trail I oft complained about when hiking (see last years post for today)....and I flew.

 
A bit fuzzy when it's fast....
and dark.

Earlier we had sat and enjoyed the sunset, and I stretched out on the bench and struck a few classical Pilates poses.

 
My view hanging upside down.  Wine may have been involved.

As we went the length of the trail, the ten hour day melted away.  Flying by rocks on my bike restored my soul-I've often said neither hiking, biking or swimming is exercise.  

I so love my bike.

Exercise, I hate.

The results, I love.

 
Not that you can see my guns....


No comments:

Post a Comment