Sunday, July 24, 2016

Moving Forward

Last Sunday, my vehicle was towed (rather unjustly) and the week went downhill from there.

 
I did, however, score this adorable Anthropologie top at a thrift store.  And my office carpet and trim is green, and that is my favorite color.

While I assure people I rarely have a bad day (I average maybe six a year) this was the first time I had three of them fall three days in a row.  By Thursday, however, I had formulated my plan, and I had begun the process of recovery.

Of course my bike had to figure into that.

 
Reunited!  One had been missing for two years!

I cannot express the joy I have in having my bike in the back of my vehicle, ready to ride at a moment's notice.  This week was awful, with nothing working out as I hoped, and yet fabulous as I flew down the Peavine at full throttle yesterday.

Yes, I wore a helmet.

No, I don't have pictures.

Why?  

Because I look utterly ridiculous in a helmet.

This week the rains of the monsoon finally hit, and coincided with tough circumstances.

 
Monsoon Sunset.

As I settled in to my plans, and remembered the dreams I am still working on I was encouraged...a wee bit.

 
Maybe.  What if I grow a sixth toe?  That might be uncomfortable.

But!!! I am reminded my awesome new business Ride Prescott is nearing launch, and I finally have a second insurance quote (one of the hold ups) and possibly a third cart?!


 
The green ride is framing up:)

In addition, new collaborations are happening, and I am proud to be marketing several new start-ups.  My heart will always be brand new small businesses, and to join both Studio Sol Pilates and Senses in their opening months is deeply satisfying.

Things always get better.  This past week was but a blip, and thankfully not something like a 27 week broken dominate hand.

 
Although that 27 week broken hand allowed the discovery of my ambidextrous proclivity...I still mouse left (with a right hand mouse:)

Last night my legs ached in the best possible way as I ate a bag of frozen cherries, carefully removing the pits from their frozen yumminess.

Even pits are not a bother when dealt with carefully.

 
I think I shall concentrate more on my new business, helping those who want help, and on getting fit.

Thank goodness I've rediscovered my bike😍
Fitness Quest:  keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment