Friday, July 8, 2016

Thighs

It HAS To come off.

 
For all you who think I'm thin, here's the proof:  my thighs are not.

I see the dimpling of cellulite and the unacceptable spread everyday.  Then I throw on a pretty dress and go on my merry way.

Until now.

I started a new job and am starting a new business-and I must take care of my body.  While I am on week four of Pilates, I have struggled with my weight not changing...and then it started to and I worked 50 hours in four days.  It shot right back up.


Of course, magnificent lunches like these (from Soldi Backyard Bistro in Prescott) may be a culprit.

Why the sudden need to take it off?  Because of a white dress, of course.

I love this white dress.  It's a Max Mara, and I bought it in Atlanta when I had a flight delay (along with some Lucky Jeans and other assorted luxuries....) back in 2011.  

Or was it 2010?

 
2010.  I miss these ladies so much.

It fits with spanx (barely) but I want to be comfortable...

Thus I am stuck.

I'm exercising.  

I'm motivated.

But I also really, really want to eat what I want.

😜
Fitness Quest:  keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment