Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Red

It's fall.  Which means it's time to go red.

 
Before.

I love my summer ombre...but I need red.

Flame red.

On fire red.

Ready to light up this city red.

Whistle at me 'cause my hair begs for attention red.

 
Jean Grey red...

 
Black Widow red....

The kick your butt I'm here red....

So I was inspired by this:
 
Knowing I want ombre...I don't look great with too much red.

But, oh.  To have rooster tail red!!!

What does red hair have to do with fitness?  It took me three months to decide to bite the bullet.  Jump off the cliff.  

I had to prepare my mind first.

This is "please give me attention" hair...was I wanting that?

 
Um...distracted thinking of Cap in the prior picture.  Isn't this the absolutely best scene in any movie ever?!?

Attention.  I want everybody's.

I'm starting a business and I'm go for launch...all systems go and the countdown has begun.  I will use every marketing ploy I know of--including my height by adding heels and dying my hair as fiery as the Sun.

Eight years ago, my ego was struck hard.  It's taken years to recover, and I admit, it's still not back...the confidence I once had to command a stage, the bravado I could muster in an instant.  Like fitness, it's easy to fall from such heights, and it's easy to resist returning.  It's easier to stay down. 

Where they told you belonged.

But I remember....

 
Please note the scepter;)

I've been thinking...a lot.

The only thing keeping me from success in fitness or life is my mind.  I'm conditioning my mind to return to business, to dare to put myself in the spotlight again.  To do what I know I'm very good at, despite prior setbacks.  Red hair and heels?  Props to help me accomplish it. In reality, it's all in that I choose to do this.

For me.  For them.  For us.

Fitness?  

I'm thinking again...working to prove my theory that the mind must be trained to have success.

 
My hair is on fire.

So is my spirit.

I will rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment