Monday, September 26, 2016

Resolutions?

And we are up and running....
 
Ride Scottsdale made money this weekend:)

Greenie is back on her home turf and we are learning the ropes.  We launched one, this week two more, and then there's the peaceful coup.

So that means I can start exercising again.

 
I'd rather kitten cuddle, but....

It's been two months since I did Pilates.  How this happens I do not know, as I was so faithful for seven weeks, my legs looked amazing and my abs had reappeared.  Then we got busy and I went to a conference and found my tribe and hiked to the top of a butte and then went balls to the wall on Ride Scottsdale instead of Ride Prescott and pulled the trigger and wow.

How is it almost October?

Football!!!!  It's time for football!!!!  And Dutch Bros;)

At work, I'm writing letters of intent (meaning I plan on submitting for a grant) and I'm intrigued by possibilities.  With Ride I'm trying to keep my head above water, coordinating two locations at once and hoping both are successful...and we've already had challenges.

 
 Good lord.  Do not mess with me.  Kyle can testify I'm not to be trifled with;)

So with the successes and challenges, my body reminds me it needs a break from the stress.

 
This did help.

 
As did making these...

But in truth...I need to get outside.  I also need to get serious about regular exercise.

Again.

Because as much as I hate it--it helps.  As much as I rebel--it's a necessary evil.  

I contend that I simply need a partner, a cheerleader.

 
Not a cheerleader?  Sigh.

So once again....


Pilates.  This week.  Really.

And maybe a good hike as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment