Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Shocked

The King is back.

 Me right now.

In a shocking turn of events, we both quit our jobs and started our own companies within three weeks of each other.

Good lord.

Last Sunday, I'm all about beekeepers, new ideas, giving up on Metallica fans and pushing my new company forward.

 A visit to the Meadery was a delight in more ways than one.

This week as I secured Cherry Bomb (cart #5) and planned Greenie's transformation I suspected I knew what was coming.  Visiting with the Traveller I had the opportunity to verify my own beliefs, and texts with the Beekeeper challenged me in every way that was good. 

 Manchild and I had a Little Date at ERAU, our first in ages.

 The Princess and I went to Topgolf and then surprised business partner Kyle for his birthday the next day.

All in all, a spectacular week...despite a terrifying asthma attack on Wednesday while on Thumb Butte.

Dang high altitude.  Apparently you can lose your high altitude lungs in two weeks.

Check!

 
At this point in my Fitness Quest I seem endless stuck in trials.

Or crises.

And now?

It begins again.  The King is back, but not as my lover, not as my soulmate.

How in the hell this will work is everyone's question but mine.

If I danced with the devil once before, it's much easier this time to anticipate his lead...

And not get stepped on.

That and Manchild thanked me...he's missed his dad so much.

Every doubt was erased in that second.

Even if it puts me twelve steps back, and creates an awkward situation for me.

I'm a mom.

For just three more years with kids in the home...

 
Might be a tad anxious 😳

And yes, I know, these days go fast.

So for now...I'll be looking for a sanctuary.

Pretty certain I might know where to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment