Wednesday, March 29, 2017

It's Not Delicious Anymore!!

Everything in my legs and backside hurt right now.

 I'm on day what? Six?

Uggggghhhh.

So.  Strava.  8fit.  I do well with accountability, right?

 Heck, I'm certain it fell of loooooooong ago.

So, six or so days ago, I downloaded the way cool Strava app that tracks your run or cycling.

Except I hike, and only kinda run.

 
They sooooooo don't know me.  Challenge myself?!?  I defy that!!  Trophies?!? Hrmph!

You'll note TWO entries.  There are three, but what stinks is I did a Piestewa summit right before I downloaded it.

Ugh.  No proof.  Of that or of the run at Dreamy Draw that I actually ran.

Proof I had a healthy dinner.

 Further proof of an unhealthy snack!

So according to Strava, I've already run 3.1 miles this week.  According to 8fit, I've burned 700 calories.

 Did I mention cookies? (The bottom one I did not eat that morning.  Really.)

So while I doubt the weight will budge...I'm so sore.

8fit is HIIT training, High Intensity Interval Training.  Typically it's ten minutes of reps using only body weight.

I started at beginner.

 They said just 9-10 minutes.

I've done three, along with my three hikes/runs.

And I'm so sore.

My calves were screaming after Piestewa last week, and I ditched a return hike up on Sunday.  Today I did the run instead of an 18 minute full body rep workout...I'll do it tomorrow.

 
Which means that bright #1 will stare at me for another day...

This morning I said I was deliciously sore.  I'm not after my run.

I just hurt.

Tomorrow I'll do the HIIT, as I will Friday.  Back up to Prescott, need to get in Thumb Butte, it's just been too long.

The process of getting fit itsnt fun.

But maybe, just maybe, I'll get to do a push-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment