Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hacking while hiking?

Oh, it started so simply while at work.

He wasn't a geocacher, he was part of the Resistance.

And so it began.

Ingress is my new play toy.  Of course I'm part of the Resistance and not the Enlightened.

When you grow up watching V, you learn these things.

I love this freaking game.

Not that I have time to play it; nor does my family join in the fun.

So today on the Peavine, surely this monument had to be a portal of XM.

It wasn't, but we did reflect for a moment on the Running Girl.

The dreaded Peavine.  Flat wonder of wonders.

Not my photo, which is not surprising:)

Chris is recovering from a pulled Achilles, hence the careful choice.  I liked it as I could go right to work; it was just a stroll, after all.

And we could hack things if we get portals approved.

Hiking just took on a whole new dimension.




No comments:

Post a Comment