Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day

I'm not feeling very free as of late.

The bandage and tape on my right hand are constant reminders I am limited.

But patriotic, through and through.

Today was the parade...

...I lost my sunglasses.

A Nastee lunch...
...even the King enjoyed it.

Patriotic dessert at the neighborhood BBQ.

And lastly fireworks of different sorts out in Chino.

All of these things were nice, I enjoyed them...but my heart was elsewhere.

Where exactly, I'm not certain.  I just don't feel free.

I do think some melancholy has set in from the protracted and lengthy healing time of my hand.  It's not fun; I had to put the fitness quest on hold.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll get some cleaning done.  Straighten up some messes, and spend some time with friends.

I will make this work.  Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment