Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Bliss of a Break

Well, I couldn't breathe hiking yesterday.

It smelled pretty bad, actually.

Seriously.  It's this gorgeous:

As you can guess, not my picture.

And it smells so bad everyone knows about it.


It was Chris' idea to go there; he's testing out his injuries.

A rare picture of my hiking partner.

By the time we were 2/3rds through the hike, I really can't breathe, and have to sit.

But, as usual, it's GORGEOUS.

It's the first time the air monster has joined me in months.

Damn broken hand.

Dagger decor.  Only in Arizona could I go to work like this and everyone wish the dagger was real.  Also, everyone wanted to touch the leather.  I was stroked a lot.

So exercise is getting tougher, not easier.

Which means relaxing MUST be enjoyed now, as in a few weeks it'll be obliterated by trying to get back into shape.

Sunset over Granite.  

Is that so bad?

For 13 weeks I've pushed working out while injured; plus just work.

Maybe I need a real break.

It calls.  I'm going!!! 

Monday.  Mackinac.  Michigan.

I never thought I'd say it...but I think I need a little dose of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment