Saturday, June 27, 2015

Another Break

Well, I broke my hand again, but this time I followed all the rules.

It's green and purple today:)

So, I've been banned from exercise, other than hiking.

Jill and I on Centennial trail earlier this week.

Someone clearly left us 40 paces behind...

Groovy petroglyphs.

Earlier in the week, Lad and I did Crossfit.

Hate to say it, but the bruising started immediately after.  Remember how one should not let the hand snap like a whip? Jumping hurdles I forgot to place my hand on my stomach.  Oops.

Steven tried to make me feel better by making me a Tastee Dog.

Hiking Tuesday was gorgeous at the Flume (not my picture.  Mine sucked.  This is Chris'.)

Injured princess at work.

Ice wrap and elevated...

But apparently the King felt sorry for me...

He was rewarded with a butter-laden birthday dinner.

No exercise for two more weeks other than hiking is the ruling.

Sounds fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment