Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hidden Beauty

I hiked today.

Watson Dam.

It's funny how with little sleep I still crave being outside, seeking the adventures of a good hike.

Or just the challenge of identifying the trail.

The King joined me in hiking the Flume and Watson Dam trails; it amazes me these trails aren't packed with people.  Hidden from view but easily assessible, I often marvel at what Prescott has to offer.

Plenty of shade, too.

The King hadn't been to this area; he called the experience "concealed beauty."  

It could also be called place of potential hoards of mosquitos or blooming allergy heaven.

We didn't chat too much; this weekend all we've done is talk.  It was good to just be out, doing something together that wasn't contentious.

There's a distinct lack of "usies" in my camera roll.

Prickly pear in bloom.

The three mile hike was a good one...hopefully it releaves the stress in more areas than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment