Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tears

Too many early mornings+

Still getting used to the new work week+

Reinjure hand+

A hurt heart=

Tears.

Lots of tears.


Exercise is supposed to help.

It doesn't.

Or at least it hasn't thus far.

My hand injury has cut into my hikes, the one truly therapeutic outlet I have when it comes to strenuous workouts.  Without my poles it's too much, and I learned the hard way that too much grip too early stretches the bone.

It saddens me it doesn't look Vulcan.

It hurts worse now than when I first broke it, and the discoloration has returned.  This is day three of near constant pain.

Then my heart took a double hit.

Since my brain injury (which inspired this quest), I've struggled to find my heart.  Misunderstandings, lack of needs being met...little things have been insurmountable as of late.

I never want to exercise again.

Funny how my mind takes it out on something that is supposed to help, isn't it?

I will be at CrossFit in the morning.  I hope I sweat to the point of throwing up.

I will beat this.

Excuse me.  I have tears to dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment