Monday, June 29, 2015

Reduced to Nothing

No exercise.

For a month.

Apparently I "levered the bone."

Yes, it's re-broke.  Officially now, all tests complete.

Oops.

Yes, my fingers are taped.  No, I don't have on my wrap as I'm reading in bed.  Yes, I know I smacked it on the headboard last night.  I remember the pain well.

So the good news?  I still can hike.

I do love to hike.

I also love to eat really good food.  Nastee Dog love.

Look!  I cooked!!!

Just sayin'

Hiking.  Tomorrow.  6am.

I'll try to remember to blog about it.

After all, I'm banned from CrossFit (something about my luck running out with my hand.)

Maybe something exciting will happen while hiking??

You never know...

This was the big excitement in my life today.

Think I can top it tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment