Thursday, June 4, 2015

Rest?! Again?!

Only exercise three times a week??

Say what?

Today was BNI, then eNewsAZ work.  Home this evening, watching TV with the King.

Historical drama, of course.

Tomorrow I start my new job, which I am very excited about.  I'm starting early, heading to CrossFit Prescott by 7am to get in a workout before work with Lad.

Dang that easy form.

Despite yesterday's sugar dump (my own dang fault, I admit) I am excited to get in a workout before work.

This is SO NOT ME.

When did this happen?

I swear it's that dang three-song workout.

Dang it.  I have biceps from this.

I cannot understand the change of the past few weeks.  My hand is broken, yet I feel more intune with my body than ever before.  About a month ago, I started Bowen work with Nicole Charron.  I'm a huge skeptic, and placebo's fail when tried on me.  

I  amazed with the results.


Is it the Bowenwork?  Or is it a change in my perspective?

Today, the wind blew a painting off my wall.  It had been a gift, and while I didn't really care for it, I hung it out of love for the giver.  The frame broke in the fall, and for the first time, I noticed the matt was taped to the painting itself.  I pulled it off to reveal the original, full painting.

I love it now!

It's not a piece that compares with my other originals...its folk art in the truest sense.  One reason I disliked it before was it lacked perspective...with the frame and matt removed, it suddenly did.

Is my perspective on exercise changing?

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment