Monday, June 22, 2015

Really?!?

It didn't start well.

Oh, Lad was in a good mood since we started later (8:15am class) but that quickly changed as his workout progressed.

He got a workout.  I got humbled.

Me?  The one who wanted to sweat?  I got off easy due to the hand.

I was not impressed.

This is before the swelling, however.

Yes, it's green.  I wore a green dress so I'd be matching.

So not only am I humbled in having to do a wimpy workout, I'm more humbled that my hand COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE THAT.

Then I had to wait...forever...for that yearly visit all girls hate...
I see fat calves.

That deed done I reward myself with a new office.

Prescott's Courthouse Square. 85° degrees with no humidity made it sooooo pleasant in a strappy sundress.

I did my eNews work and stopped in at my FAVORITE restaurant, Nastee Dogs.  Stephen MADE ME sample a dessert Nastee, The Tastee.

Peanut butter, chocolate, banana, strawberry and bacon!!!!!!!! Oh my word!!!!!

Life was definitely looking up at this point, until I noticed my hand.

Hmmmmm...

Well, it's likely rebroken.  

Joy.

At least it's colorful...?!

No workouts for two weeks, sans hiking.

I guess it's a good thing I shoot better with my left, eh?

Fitness Quest.  Gaining weight as I wait for the hand to heal.

UGGGHHHH.




No comments:

Post a Comment