Sunday, March 29, 2015

35: Dreams of Ghosts & Missing Rings

My dreams were many last night; my sore shoulder resulted in a fitful night.

Amazing the muscle under this skin can cause so many issues.


You'll note the sunburn; it was partly cloudy when we left on our hike.

Constellation Trail.

After yesterday's dismal blog, you'll be happy to note the return of photos, the fact that not only am I hiking, but the King of Athletics joined me.

 No rocks were harmed by me throwing them while on this hike.

It was the King's first time on these trails, which are the foundational trails for The Hiking Viking.  It was good for me to check my fitness level on them, and I was happy to be able to chat during the majority of the hike, and to wear my minimus shoes.

At the Canyon, I ditched my boots while at Plateau Point.

The big disappointment, however, was this:
Check out my calves.  Ignore the saggy denim shorts.


Like, seriously??



I have GOT to learn how to pose better (and get new shorts.). Freaking embarrassing.

Check out those calves, though:)

So the King decides to show off, and descends down a fifty foot ledge Becky & I had earlier deemed impossible.


It doesn't look hard here, unfortunately.

We finished up in record time; I suggested another set of trails nearby.  The King suggested lunch, and I reluctantly agreed.  Food simply isn't as exciting as another trail!

The wisteria behind the restaurant was gorgeous however.

Lunch was good, but I lost my appetite when Louisville lost their bid for the Final Four.

Not that I care about Louisville in the slightest.  Ugh.  BTW-choose a freaking color to be.  Either be white or be green.  This "Go White! Go Green!" sounds like an environmentalist arguing with an angel.


Unexpectedly, my workout business for the week needed to reschedule.  This leaves me trying to figure out what to do-another week at CrossFit?  Mountain biking?  Swimming?

On things for certain-I'm jot giving up on these new found guns for nothing.






No comments:

Post a Comment