Monday, March 30, 2015

36: Dressing like a Jedi

My trainer for the week needed to postpone; so I'm left without a plan.

Hmmm...this looks interesting.

Boredom wasn't on the agenda, so I settled in at my desk.

In pj's, because one thinks best in pj's, of course.

Hm.  According to the UK Daily Mail, you look better photographed from your right.  That's my left.  Let's try a right:

Interestingly, 95% of my photos are taken on the left.  I think it's because I used to try hide my right front incisor in photos.  Funny how an old habit continues.

Back to my pj story.

So, I decide to finish cleaning my desk, answer many emails, clean up blogs, set up kid's summer camps, etcetera.  I did fuel once, with my coffee, but then I pretty much forgot as I did a three hour marketing training.

Still in my pj's.

The joys of working from home.


So, at 3pm, I finish up.  I'm still in my pj's.  Which is ok, because let's be honest. 

What do Jedi wear?

That's right:  bathrobes over pj's.

I rest my case.

I did get dressed before I left the house because, let's face it:  one may work in pj's but one looks ridiculous out in public in pj's.

Notice I did not workout...

Nor did I do the Truffle Shuffle.

I hoped to get in some lifting once the King of Athletics came home...but he didn't show up until nearly 7pm.  By then, I was busy writing my column.

Before bed, I got on my knees and did seven perfect knee-ups. I wonder if a plank would make me cry?  

Nope. Feels fine.  Quite a bit easier than I remember.  Still can't do a regular push-up, though.  Curious when that occurs.

So I've had an unexpected day of rest.  Work got done, I forgot to eat.  All is well.

May the Force be with you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment