Friday, April 24, 2015

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...


So I'm writing this at Matt's...

Hiking partners doing something other than hiking...

Today I finished up my Pilates with Lucille; I was genuinely sad to be ending the experience.  I *think* I may have found the exercise I love...we shall see.  So many more exercises to explore.
  
So today was a day of writing and creating new material.  With the dogs underfoot it was a challenge; I enjoyed the break Pilates brought (even though it kicked my abs...!) I am starting to understand the pull exercise has on some people (the crazed 20%)...I love the  experience of classical Pilates.  To have my mind free of distractions is a huge pull-the King says I have a soundtrack mind-I've never had an exercise engage me like classical Pilates.

Crazy, yes.  Love it-of course.

So today I've learned I am loathe to give up Pilates, and that the King is pretty awesome to let me hang with Becks for the evening at Matt's.



I love my hiking partners (even if they lock me out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment