Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I had to hike

The illness is real.

The desire to exercise creeps up on you when you are denied the right; it's only when it was taken away I began to crave it.

Becky in the Grotto.

Today we hit Granite Gardens in the Dells.  Not super challenging, but not an easy hike.  A good one for getting sweaty and back in the swing,

Picture taking with one hand is easy, but that pony tail?!  Hard!

It was our first hot day, and I learned why under armour is far superior as exercise wear.   My Mackinac tee looked cute, but I sweated terribly.

 We live HERE!!

As always, I am overcome by the beauty of the Dells.  The rocks call to me; by that I mean they are perfect pieces of art.  It's like walking through a painting.

Yep, it's this amazing.  This is like 80ft of rock.

My hand swelled some, and changed colors.

It's entertaining, at least!

My shoulder, quite honestly, has given me far more issues than my hand.  The nerve pain while driving is intense; I carefully plot my travels.

Tonight, I replaced items the dog had eaten of mine (like really?!  Please stop eating my underwear!) and Jess shared oils with me.  By the time I get home I felt like a slave, driven to do all that needs to be done.  Not complaining in the least.

At least I got to do some exercise!



No comments:

Post a Comment