Monday, April 27, 2015

Nothing!!! Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!

No exercise today.  No hike, no nothing.  Not really a rest day-just nothing!

Well, I did take a pretty flower picture.

This morning, the hot water heater went out.  After everyone else's showers, and before mine.

It took me thirty minutes just to figure out how to light the dang lighter with my left hand!

Sorry Troy, I'm not smokin'!

Darrin walked me through it...

Darrin's a former fireman turned plumber.

And...
I had success!  Jumped two feet when the burner lit, but!!

So, I'm able to finally shower, and can scratch #1 and #3 off yesterday's list.  Did them.   Also successfully tied my shoes with one hand.

See, I did plan to hike!!

Then I got a flat tire.

Which normally I could change BUT NOT WITH A BROKEN HAND!

The King came to my rescue.  Not quite reluctantly, but it was a silent trip in.

I met Jess for lunch, and we agreed to hike together soon.  We also got her meal paid for, two cookies and two pastries for free 'cause I got a wee angry.

My afternoon work went great, and I continued my quest to find that elusive first Miles Vorkosigan book at one of Prescott's many used bookstores.  Thus far, I've yet to lay my hands on it, despite several attempts. If I don't find it by Wednesday, I'll have to take more drastic measures. 

Tonight, I've got to sit and write.  I can use a mouse flawlessly in my left hand, but the keyboard is difficult for my one finger on my right.  My fitness quest is at a halt for the week,and it's driving me batty.

Perhaps I've been effected by the exercise bug afterall?

At least I look cute, even if my hand doesn't!




No comments:

Post a Comment