Friday, April 10, 2015

A Bling Day #47

At 8:23am,  I hadn't left the house, and I wasn't in exercise clothes.

9:55am

When I did leave, I was in full jewelry lady bling.  

It's been awhile since I blinged this much, and the jeans I was wearing are among my smallest.  

It felt good to be blinged.


Ahhhh...a bit of nostalgia for my former career as a senior leader for a jewelry company.  What do I miss?

Dressing up & friends.

That's it!  Nothing else.  So now that I'm through, what do I want to do?

I met a doctor of anthropology for lunch, who encouraged me to take time now to really figure out what I want, and do everything to make it happen.

For some reason, I don't believe being Captain of the Enterprise is a realistic goal.

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Superhero is also unavailable.  

I'm married, so princess is out of the question.

That and Prince Andrew did NOT age well.

Do I want to be a curator?

Do I want to help small businesses?

Do I want to franchise a business?

Do I want to become a Hiking Viking?

Do I want to write?  (Yes)
   What do I want to write? (No clue)

That does put a damper on our relationship.

Do I want to be the conservative voice for #girlpower?

Do I want to go into politics?

Do I want to make millions? (Yes)
   How? (No clue...well, not true.    Whatever I pursue will result in this somehow.)

Do I want to go into radio? (Yes)
   As what? (Fitness Quest or Rush?)

Do I want to fly in an F-14? (Yes, but the navy recruiter laughed.)

Maverick laughed, too.

I'm supposed to find my passion...

Exercise gear had a suggestion.

It's NOT exercise, I can tell you that.

The rest of the afternoon I spent in MSP training for BNI.

Bryce, I miss you as president!!!

I came home no closer to discovering my purpose in life than when I left this morning; not that it means anything.

I need to figure this out, and soon.  This capitalist doesn't do well without a mission.

Too bad moon base Alpha wasn't real.

13 years ago tonight, I went to bed pregnant, a full 39 weeks along.  Tomorrow, I can honestly say I no longer have children in the house:  I'll be the mother to THREE teenagers.  Loving it!








No comments:

Post a Comment