Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ready, Set.... #48

Two whole days.

I've been healthy, and I haven't done any exercise in two whole days.

Except squats.  I kinda sorta like those.  Therefore, they can't be exercise.

They are ice cream instead.

Squats come in many different forms (stance), you can add all kinds of different toppings (weights)...yep, from now on I'm calling them Ice Cream Movements, aka ICM's.

ICM's keep the lower back from hurting, and even my smallest jeans are getting baggy in strategic places due to them.

I may just love ICM's.

I know I love hot fudge banana pecan royals, too.

Today is Parry's 13th birthday, and we had brunch with my parents downtown off the square.

I love where I live.

The rest of the day was spent shopping, where I picked up important items.

Items for the 2016 presidential race.

Given that I'm still on antibiotics from last weeks horrid ear infection, I suppose it's ok to have two days of rest.  Before I head here:


Which is three miles down here:


Yep, tomorrow is an inner canyon hike.  I've got new trekking poles for the adventure (I loved Dotty's, so I sold some boots I'd never worn and bought poles with the proceeds) and hope they'll serve me well.  Next week is Pilates...so it's best I do the hike now before my core hates me.

But maybe I'll be able to do a push up?

No comments:

Post a Comment