Saturday, May 2, 2015

A New Princess!

The Duchess of Cambridge had a baby girl (a real princess!) today.

Isn't she a doll?

I was very grateful, as my shoulder laid me low (or high-depending on elevation or definition of high) and I sorely needed a distraction.

Complete freaking rest, which means no going anywhere, no party, no nothing.

Except Warrior's Apprentice, the Kentucky Derby and the new royal baby.

He ran as #18, so I was ok with it.

I really am not fine with resting today.  Of course, freedom from intense nerve pain in the right arm is not a bad thing.

It started BEFORE I broke my hand, but only when driving.  Now, if aggravated, it lasts for hours.

Stupid, stupid, stupid injury.  No clue what I did-it started during yoga, of all things.

I feel like the Quest is derailing before my eyes...how can one continue when the least movement brings you to a new definition of pain?  And you can only type with one finger on your phone? (Note the last fitness quest article has not yet been published.  Editing is nearly impossible from the phone.)


Fine for blogging and social media.  Not for articles and columns.

The dogs are driving me mad, I really want roasted pig, and it still hurts.  

Only a week ago!  I'd give anything to go do this, right now!!  Please?!

You see, I, too am a princess.  I usually get my way.  To have my body rebel against me?!?  What?!

Queen Elsa and I are tight:)

Hmm...my hair looks pretty bad and I didn't wear makeup that day.

Any wise, like I said.  

Yes, I wore the tiara in public.  This was pre-blog so I didn't do as good of a selfie then.

Princesses aren't supposed to get pinched nerves.

Ugh.

Tomorrow is the reason I am laying low today-an adventure to Fossil Creek.  Gotta be good today to muddle through tomorrow.

Quests are not what I thought.



Well, I'm headed back to bed with Miles and The Warrior's Apprentice.  I'm certain his antics will take my mind off my situation, if only temporarily.  Thank God for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment