Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fun...

 The  King and I are heading out.

The original King, rocking a bald head before it was cool.

Today was a cold rainy day, much like my native Michigan.

Which meant I didn't wear a jacket like everyone else, it's not that cold.

Today I worked (this is happening with more and more alarming frequency) which means once again, exercise didn't happen.  Two hikes, two workouts is all that will be accomplished.  Apparently, that will be "enough" - but I worry.  Cardio loss is always my concern.  Defeating the air monster took far too long this time around.


The King assures me that if I go to my planned second workout tomorrow, I'll be right.

Mandelbaum!  Mandelbaum!  Mandelbaum!

Yet my concern is so real, look whose already shown up.


At least he's cute, right?  Too bad he's so short.

My fear of losing cardio (yes David, I did type it wrong and heard you screaming) instills fear of even going tomorrow.


Tonight, I'm putting it out of my head.  Date night with the King.  Taj Mahal.  It's allllll good.

Hopefully.

Maybe I'll bring him along instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment