Thursday, May 28, 2015

ComiCon Fit

I'm in Phoenix attending ComiCon, and stayed at Abbie's apartment last night.  She doesn't have a lot of furniture.

It's a great workout space.

So I decide to do my three-song workout, but for some reason it took four songs.

Perhaps it was my breakfast?

Interestingly, I found the side tap planks hard to do on this floor, and struggled through the 40 sit-ups.  Lunges were a hair easier, and I ripped through my squats.  The wall sit?  Torture.

193,000 at parking.  It's gonna be a great day.

Abbie (my oldest and a sophomore at Arizona State) is attending my first day at Comicon.  A Star Wars/Star Trek fan, she thought it may be interesting.

Media passes!

Well, it's fun and interesting...but I little weird, too:)

Boba Fett killed Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru?  Say what?!

We got photo bombed by a Romulan!

The Exhibitor Hall is HUGE and kinda ewwwwwwie.

But I did find a corset...:)

Tomorrow my workout will be walking around in 4" spiked boots in a steampunk get-up.  

😁😁😁😁😁

I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment