Saturday, May 23, 2015

Different Types of Exercise

Well, the first one that pops in my head right now is shooting.

My pretty manicure against my Walther PPK.

Today I discovered I shoot better left than I ever have right.  I'm right handed, but left eye dominant.

My now dead bad dude.

For those who question the validity of shooting as a sport, may I suggest you try it?  The eye-hand coordination alone is exercise; add in outstretched arm, stance, etc....it's exercise.  Not a workout, but exercise.

Today, Becks and I went shopping instead of hiking.

We still burned calories!

We both brought in a good haul at our local resale shops, I even scored the rare tall girl jeans.  I continued to shop for steampunk items downtown (OH MY WORD-I'm wearing steampunk to Comicon!) so between the hills downtown, walking, shopping and people watching-that's gotta be more calories burned.  I know for certain my heart rate was elevated.

I think the best exercise that people don't consider exercise, however, is sex.

Oh, yes, I went there.

The number of calories burned range from 35 to 150 calories per deed according to research; I argue the total calories burned is much higher when you add in anticipation & preparation.

Just sayin'

So, today no "exercise."  Tomorrow hopefully a hike.  And steampunk clothes, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment